April 23, 2011

March 2011 Results

For the first time, I failed to update this blog on my success (or rather, my failure) in keeping with my New Year's resolutions.  Well, well, it has been a really hectic month for me and the writer's block I keep on having does not help a bit.  I just came back from a week's vacation to Turkey (yippee!), which by the way consumed most of the first two weeks of April for preparation.  And before I knew it, it is already the last week of the month *sigh.

Anyway, here is my progress in March:

One book every two months – Well, as you know, this has been changed to "one book every month" and I'm happy to say that I have been successful in keeping it that way until now.  My book for the month of March was Remember Me?, the review of which was featured a couple of weeks back.  The next book I'm reading is Girls of Riyadh, widely dubbed as the "Saudi version of Sex and the City" and rightfully so!  I have just started reading the controversial book last night and fingers crossed will finish it in a week's time! 

Getting Group Trainer certification – I have finally received the certificate but most importantly, it was the lessons gained that matter the most.

Getting A Six-Pack – Admittedly one of my weak points but I did manage to force myself out of the bed (and the laptop) more often than the previous month and though I'm still nowhere near, I am getting there.
 
Twenty Japanese Words or Phrases – This is another weak point of mine.  I did manage to learn 20 new words or phrases last month but did that overnight.  Needless to say, none of them still lingers in my brain now.  What's worse, I have not even started gathering April's collection of words and phrases up to now!

Two New Blog Posts – I wrote a record-breaking six posts in March!

50 Blog Visits – Another record-breaking stat!  This blog received an unprecedented 247 visits last month, 50 posts more than the total number of posts of the first two months of the year and is the highest number of visits per month in the history of this blog. 

The last 7 days of April are going to be waaaaay busier than ever but I hope I could sail through it with ease... so help me, Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment